M-3000 mk2 Monoblock
The M-3000 mk2 is one of Allnic’s famous 3000 series, world leading components with revelatory clarity, incredible dynamics and drive, and standard setting low noise and distortion. One of the first amplifiers to use the new KT-150 power tube, the M-3000 mk2 offers massive, stable, resolute power in the proverbial velvet glove. With “on-the-fly” pentode/triode switching, the M-3000 mk2 delivers 200 watts into 8 ohms in pentode mode, and more than 90 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode. In either mode, the M-3000 mk2s virtues will amaze with power, grace, finesse, lifelike dynamics and amazing micro-detail.
• 200 watts of high power output. The M-3000 mk2 is a parallel push-pull, triode/pentode switchable power amplifier.
• Powerful Driving Circuitry. Allnic believes in the importance of using high-quality, low noise and powerful driving circuitry in all its amplifying devices. Therefore, in the M-3000 mk2, we employ the E282F tube in triode mode as the second stage driver tube, with a load of about 6 K ohms, and using 20mA of current. The listener can easily hear and even “feel” the differences between this design and other, more conventional, ones. Please imagine, as you listen to the M-3000 mk2, its sound compared to the sound of an amplifier with conventional 12AU7 or 12BH7’s used as drivers, with a load of about 47K ohm, and using 2 to 3mA of current.
• “Full Engagement” Output Transformers. Conventional output transformers use pre-set secondary windings to accommodate 4, 8 and 16 ohm loudspeaker loads. However, these conventional transformers utilize only one secondary winding at a time, while the other secondary windings remain “idle”. This approach has two adverse effects. First, the output transformers are not working at their maximum efficiency, reducing their output relative to their potential. Second, the “idle” windings are not actually “idle”; they are subject to parasitic oscillations, producing their own “signal”. This undesirable electrical information is additive to the transformer’s output, distorting the amplified signal going to the loudspeaker. Allnic’s “Full Engagement” transformers address these issues by having 4 independent, secondary windings which are always fully connected, never “idled”. This means that all secondary windings are always connected to your loudspeakers, regardless of which output switch position you use (4 ohms or 8 ohms or 8 ohms or 16 ohms, depending on the factory configuration you have selected). The result is that there is neither a loss of transformer output efficiency, nor the introduction into the output signal of distortion from parasitic oscillations of the secondary windings.
• Large Nickel/FeSi Core Output Transformers. As with our other models, Allnic uses very large output transformers (114mm) with nickel, mixed with FeSi, cores. This provides for higher inductance with fewer windings than other designs can provide and results in the great benefit of an extremely wide range of output frequencies.
• “Soft-start” Circuitry. Allnic uses soft start circuitry that, after sufficient warm-up only, provides the high voltage supply to the plate of each tube. This protective design results in prolonged tube life and fewer and less frequent issues with tube performance.
• Analogue Power Tube Current Monitors. In order to provide constant current (bias) monitoring for the power tubes, Allnic uses a separate analogue current meter for each tube. The meters make it exceptionally easy to see the status of each tube at any time and to respond immediately to any variation in bias by use of the bias control knob for the relevant tube. The meters offer a simple, unambiguous indication of each tube’s status compared to conventional LED bias monitors.
• “On-the-Fly” Triode/Pentode Switching. Switching between triode and pentode operation can be done “on-the-fly” at any time while the amplifier is in use.
Other Key features of the Allnic Audio M-3000 mk2 Monoblock power amplifier :
- 200 watts of high power output in pentode mode
- More than 90 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode
- Analogue power tube current monitoring meters
- Exceptionally easy bias controls
- Soft start circuitry
- Individual fuse protection for power tubes
- Dual inputs, one RCA and one XLR
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 by factory order)
- Output Power: 200w (8Ω load, at 1KHz)
- Distortion: 0.17% at 1KHz at 10w
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz Flat
- S/N Ratio: -80dB(CCIR, 1KHz)
- Damping Factor: 8 at 8Ω load at 1KHz
- Voltage gain: +24dB
- Input Impedance: 100KΩ (single-ended, unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 2.0V for rated power
- Fuses: 0.5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (KT150’s); 5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (IEC Mains)
- Tubes(per chassis): KT150 x 4(power triode); E282F x 2 (second stage drivers); 6AK6 x 1 (first stage driver)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 430mm(16.93 inches) x 430mm(16.93 inches) X 240mm(9.45 inches)
- Weight: 40kg(88.2 lbs) net per monoblock. 55kg (121 lbs) shipping weight per monoblock.
Download User Manual