The HPA- 5000 XL is Allnic Audio’s Output Transformer Less (OTL) and Output Capacitor Less (OCL) stereo headphone amplifier. The HPA- 5000 XL utilizes a true balanced Positive-Negative cancellation circuit. The HPA- 5000 XL has a voltage gain of +28dB, and a maximum output of 5 watts. It works best with headphones having an impedance of from 30 to 600 ohms.
The HPA- 5000 XL has the following features:
- High-quality, NOS tubes
- True OTL/OCL design
- Pure Class A operation
- Precision 41-step single silver contact attenuator volume control. The HPA-5000 XL does not employ a digital IC volume control or a low-cost carbon film volume control. The HPA-5000 XL has no (± 0db) channel unbalance at any volume level.
- New vacuum tube damping technology – Allnic Audio’s patented “Absorb GEL tube damper” technology prevents harmful vibrations from reaching the driver tubes and, therefore, prevents micro-phonic noise propagation in the tubes. The Allnic Audio Absorb Gel damper technology effectively solves a problem that plagues most tube amplification systems. Provided other tube components do not introduce micro-phonic noise into your system, with the Absorb Gel damping system, you will enjoy a degree of transparent sound that will surprise and please you.
- As are all Allnic Audio products, the HPA-5000 XL is fully RoHS (EU Reduction of Hazardous Substances regulation) compliant in construction and material.
- Inputs: one RCA (1), one XLR balanced (1)
- Headphone Output: one (1) one-quarter inch (1/4”), four-pin XLR balanced (1)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (flat)
- Voltage Gain: +28dB
- Optimum Headphone Impedance: Thirty (30) to Six hundred (600) ohms
- Output Wattage: Five (5) watts
- Maximum Input Voltage: Five (5) volts RMS
- THD(Total Harmonic Distortion): Less than 0.03% (1KHz, output 1V)
- S/ N Ratio: -68db (CCIR, 1KHz)
- Power Consumption: 70 Watts
- Tubes: 1 x 6AN8 (New Old Stock, first gain stage, no equivalents) 2 x E180CC (New Old Stock, Second gain stage, approximately electrically (not sonically) equivalent: CV8431, 7062, 5965, 12AV7, 6414, 6829) 4 x 7233 (New Old Stock)
- Fuse: AC 2A, 250V
- Dimensions: 230mm (~9.1 inches) x 380mm(~12.3 inches) x 165mm (~6.5 inches) (W x D x H)
- Weight: Unpacked: 9 kg (~19.9 lbs) Packaged: 11 kg (~24.26 lb)
Download User Manual